Saturday 5 September 2015

POPPED MY RED CHERRY || BEAUTY

Red Cherry Lashes

Red Cherry Lashes

Red Cherry Lashes

Red Cherry Lashes

Red Cherry Lashes
Beauty Blogger

Red Cherry Lashes

Red Cherry Lashes #532 , #DEL, #DS04 - via falseeyelashes.co.uk 
[Wearing the #DEL ones to SW4 last weekend]

ARGH I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE. Woah okay that was maybe a little dramatic but I have really found my favourite eyelashes and at amazing value too! So the brand I now love is the Red Cherry brand - now I have seen these about on social media for a while but haven't really seen them stocked anywhere. This is where the amazing site falseeyelashes.co.uk comes in! They have a bunch of different brands on their site including some of my favourites like Eylure and Ardell. So I went with a couple of types of the Red Cherry brand; #523 Sage which is a subtle but dramatic lash making your lashes look thicker. The Deliah; this is an amazing everyday lash and look SO real on (I got so many compliments!) and finally the half lash #DS04 which is a great way to give your eyes a bit more of an effect without over doing it. The site also offers free first class delivery and I was so impressed with how speedy they got to me! Love, love, love and I can't wait to buy some more!

Some other false eyelash favourites of mine!


                      Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig