Saturday 3 October 2015

My Favourite Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes || Beauty

The Best Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review

The Best Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes

The Best Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes

I am a sucker for an eyeshadow palette. I am a sucker for an nude based eyeshadow palette. I am basically a sucker for any kind of make up palette.

A neutral eye is my go to look, on a daily basis I normally like a light brown and a darker brown in the crease. If I am feel really crazy I may even add a little bit of a gold shimmer to the corner. Even though I might wear this particular style pretty much most days, I like the choice of lighter and darker shades. Urban Decay's Naked palette was my first introduction into the basic shades world and I haven't looked back since. I used to use it everyday for about a year! If you are thinking of investing into a palette I would say this one is worth your money! It has a great selection of day to night shadows and pretty much give you any look you want!

Another big favourite of mine is the Make Up Revolution Flawless palette - I mean for £8 you really can't go wrong. Again this is a great palette for any look, and with 32 shades to choose from, you can really create most looks. I currently have my eye on the new Morphe Brushes palette as it looks SO pretty and I love all the orange colours too! Let me know what your favourite eyeshadow palettes are and what ones I should add to my collection.

Oh and on a side note, I have really built up a collection of make up palettes over the past year or so and I'm finding it hard to store them all. So if anyone knows anywhere you can get great makeup storage, please let me know!



             
                       Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love, love, love neutral palettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you feel my obsession! Thanks for reading! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig