Thursday 19 November 2015

Current Eye Favourites || Make Up Geek, Prestige & Zoeva




Truth be told I haven't really used anything else since I received my first ever Make Up Geek order. I just love the way they blend and how pigmented they are. (You can check out the swatches and my unboxing here).

My current favourite brushes are a mix of different brands. So I have my trusty Zoeva shadow brush as I cannot fault this brand - I love them! I have been using my Morphe blending brush and I think it is a great dupe for the Mac 217 (I've currently mislaid that - whoops).

A new addition to my makeup bag is this Prestige makeup eraser - which is a brilliant idea! It is the worst thing when you muck up your eyeliner and you have to start from scratch because you've rubbed off everything. This pen allows you to delicately fix the specific mistake. I would say this is better for smaller mistakes because it tends to hurt a little when you keep rubbing on the same area but is bearable.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig