Tuesday 17 November 2015

Stocking Filler Ideas Under £10 || Joules

Christmas Gift Ideas Under £10 Joules 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas Under £10 Joules 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas Under £10 Joules 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas Under £10 Joules 2015


The lovely people at Joules gave me some vouchers to treat myself on the site. I got a couple of bits that I think are perfect for little budget gifts or stocking fillers. I went for the bath salts and bath bombs because I love a good bath. So instead of spending lots of money in Lush, I know these will last me a while instead. I love the little wooden spoon that comes with the bath salts as well (small pleasures ey?). 

I also got these little notebooks that came in a pack of 3. I think they are a great size to have in your bag - because who doesn't want to write a list at all times? Plus they will look mega cute in a flat lay!

The best thing is that they are all under £10 too! So perfect little presents if you are on a budget. Joules have some amazing Christmas jumpers on their site too - so check them out!

SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig