Wednesday 16 December 2015

Elfie Selfie || Skinnydip

Skinny-dip Christmas Elf Clutch, Best Christmas Clutches, ASOS BAGS,

Skinny-dip Christmas Elf Clutch, Best Christmas Clutches, ASOS BAGS,

Skinny-dip Christmas Elf Clutch, Best Christmas Clutches, ASOS BAGS,


I decided to make these photos into a blogpost as I wanted to celebrate the constant fire that Skinnydip drops (and my festive nails). I've always been a fan of Skinnydip and their fun and quirky designs and this festive little guy sums up my Christmas loving.

I mean come on, it's an elf, it's festive and it's a bag - what more could you ever want? Unless your a Grinch (or just really not as obsessed as this time of year as me #sorrynotsorry). Unfortunately this baby is now sold out *cries for you* but check out my other favourite items from Skinnydip below!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I always check this type of advisory post and I found your article which is related to my interest. This is a great way to increase knowledge for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this.Swiss Plantbased Bags Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig