Friday 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR || 2016

Flat Lay, Louis Vuitton, New Year 2016, Gold flatlay

Hello my lovely lovely people & a Happy New Year! I have had some time away from the old blog to  give myself a bit of a refresh. But I am now back and have a head of spinning ideas for 2016. Truth be told I am pretty happy 2015 is over, it wasn't my year and a lot of crappy things happened. But I am not dwelling on that and I want to look forward. This year I want to really focus on myself and not surround myself with negative people. I have set myself personal goals (rather than resolutions) that I can hopefully accomplish! Anyway this is a bit of a rambling post but I thought I would just pop up a little message wishing you an amazing 2016 and let's make it a BIG one!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig