Wednesday 6 January 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation || First Impression

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Review


I was going to write up a review on this foundation but I talked about all of my first impressions and feelings about it over on the old YouTube.




After Thoughts:
I have been using this magic foundation as my everyday makeup base and I am still really enjoying it. I do mix it with another foundation if I am wanting a bit more of a fuller coverage. It really sits on top of your skin so you don't find your face feeling really clogged up. The only thing I find with this foundation is I don't think it lasts as long as some other foundation favourites of mine. But overall I think it is up there with the foundation classics.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig