Monday 27 August 2012

Busy Bee

So I am finally back up North to prepare for my exam on tuesday, as much as I love it up here and have missed the freedom, I really just want to go back home and chill with my friends. Last week I had such a busy and good week with my friends. I got talked into going out on Monday night, which ended up being such a good night in Reading. Then as I had a free house I had a bunch of people over and was the most hilarious night playing drinking games and annoying the neighbours. I am now trying to concentrate on revising for my exam and starting to get pretty nervy about it. I don't have proper internet until Thursday so I won't be blogging till then. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig