Thursday 16 August 2012

"When your happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad you understand the lyrics." Frank Ocean



Okay so I just downloaded their Summer Essentials mixtape and the only word that comes to mind is sick! If you haven't heard of this website you should definitely check it out! I came across it a while back and actually love it so much. It is great at keeping you up to date with new releases and mixtapes, so if you are into the likes Kanye West, Frank Ocean and A$AP Rocky like me, this site is definitely for you! And definitely download the summer essentials mixtape, it's free, amazing and you have nothing to lose! 

Check it out: 

       Title image and cover image both from recognise the movement website.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig