Monday 19 May 2014

All of The Lights || Mr Nutcase Review





Say hello to my new phone case thanks to Mr Nutcase! Last week I was offered to choose my very own custom iphone case from their site. So I went with this super sick image I found on good ol' Tumblr. You Yeezy fans will get the reference (Kanye West's lyrics in his All of The Lights classic).

It took me a little while to adjust to this new lightweight case, as I have been so used to my rubber Supreme one, which is much more bulkier. However now I love it! The print is so high quality and I love the matte finish on my case.

Mr Nutcase offer custom cases for the majority of different phone types so whether you want a collage of your memories or a image of your favourite rapper they are the ones to go to! Get yours over on www.mrnutcase.com

Jade x

Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Vine
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig