Monday 14 July 2014

21st Birthday || LIFESTYLE







As a friend put it last week " it all goes downhill from here", shout outs for that mate! Yes so last week I turned 21. Over the hill and all that now. I was in no way excited about this birthday because let's face it, my friend was pretty right after 21 there are no big birthdays and you are all kind of grown up and boring now. Last week was a pretty big week for me with turning 21 and graduating with a 2:1 from the University of Manchester, both pretty cool things.

However returning back to the normal 9-5 grind, I am finding it pretty hard to find a sort of purpose. Finishing university and being thrown out into the big bad world is a pretty daunting experience. So if anyone just wants to take me travelling while I figure out my life that would be super!

Anyway returning back to my birthday, it actually turned out to be a super cute day filled with lots of lovely people, presents and food! So I thought I would share with you some of photos of the day! My whole outfit is Miss Guided and Topshop platforms - as my friends put it, I was going all Kardashian-esque.

Check out my instagram to see some of the super cute gifts I got!

Jade x

Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Vine 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig