Sunday 13 July 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette || THRASH REVIEW






FINALLY. This Urban Decay Palette is in my life. I have been after this electric palette since it's drop months back and after all the bloggers hyping about it. Oh and it is as dreamy as I thought it would be! I am a BIG Urban Decay eyeshadow fan and there is not a day that goes by that I don't use the Naked Palette.

So what I like about this palette is the chance for me to go out of my comfort zone and try something else apart from shimmery nudes. I am also very in love with the packaging and graphics of this box! So I love the 'Thrash' lime/yellow sort of colour as I think that is a good shade to be a little different but not too bold with. The Revolt- silver sort of shade is a great glittery pigment to use to create a dazzle effect!

The only thing that makes me sad about this palette is I wish I could use it everyday but I don't think my boss will be too fond of super sick eye make up! This is something that you NEED to try if you want to jazz up your makeup bag!


Jade x

Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Vine 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig