Friday 4 July 2014

teapigs || REVIEW


As you are probably aware I am a BIG teapigs fan. So when I got home to a cute little package filled with some of their new chilled drinks, I was beyond excited! These matcha green tea drinks are the BOMB. I love the fact you can have them on the go and with this recent hot weather I love having them chilled! I am a little obsessed with the Grapefruit flavour and they just give you that extra bit of energy to get on with the day! Check out the 3 different flavour - Apple, Elderflower & Grapefruit over on www.teapigs.com!








Jade x

           Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Vine
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig