Sunday 25 August 2019

My Current Hair Care || We Are Paradoxx, Aveda Scalp Revitalizer, The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum

Bumble & bumble Invisible Oil UV Primer, We Are Paradoxx Shampoo, Aveda Invati Advanced Scalp Reviatlizer ,  The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum, the ordinary hair review, we are paradoxx review, bumble and bumble UV range review, hair favourites 2019, women hair loss mid twenties, products to thicken hair, products to help prevent hair loss, tangle teezer review
Bumble & bumble Invisible Oil UV Primer, We Are Paradoxx Shampoo, Aveda Invati Advanced Scalp Reviatlizer ,  The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum, the ordinary hair review, we are paradoxx review, bumble and bumble UV range review, hair favourites 2019, women hair loss mid twenties, products to thicken hair, products to help prevent hair loss, tangle teezer review
Bumble & bumble Invisible Oil UV Primer, We Are Paradoxx Shampoo, Aveda Invati Advanced Scalp Reviatlizer ,  The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum, the ordinary hair review, we are paradoxx review, bumble and bumble UV range review, hair favourites 2019, women hair loss mid twenties, products to thicken hair, products to help prevent hair loss, tangle teezer review
Bumble & bumble Invisible Oil UV Primer, We Are Paradoxx Shampoo, Aveda Invati Advanced Scalp Reviatlizer ,  The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum, the ordinary hair review, we are paradoxx review, bumble and bumble UV range review, hair favourites 2019, women hair loss mid twenties, products to thicken hair, products to help prevent hair loss, tangle teezer review
Bumble & bumble Invisible Oil UV Primer, We Are Paradoxx Shampoo, Aveda Invati Advanced Scalp Reviatlizer ,  The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum, the ordinary hair review, we are paradoxx review, bumble and bumble UV range review, hair favourites 2019, women hair loss mid twenties, products to thicken hair, products to help prevent hair loss, tangle teezer review

Let’s talk hair. These are some of the products I have been using on my head recently. 

Now I just love everything about this brand and what it stands for. Their products are organic and 97% natural, vegan + cruelty free PLUS 90% plastic free (the only bit of plastic is basically the pump). I think it’s such an important thing for a new brand to have all of those qualities, be transparent and stick up for what they believe in and for me thats what WeAreParadoxx do and stand for. I first used the shampoo + condition on holiday back in April (which I was kindly gifted on a press trip with the brand) and I felt like they were the only products they we’re saving my hair during the 35 degree heat in the Caribbean. So this was a re-purchase from me as my hair has been a bit of a sensitive subject with me recently as I have noticed it really thinning and hair loss. So I wanted to take my shampoo back to basics and using a product I know isn’t full of loads of rubbish. 

I first used one of these years and years ago in a hairdressers and was amazed, for some reason it has taken me until now to finally purchase one. With someone with quite natural curly and knotty hair it works wonders. I also like to brush my hair when it’s wet after washing but I know it can be damaging for the hair but this baby allows me to bush through without the damage. 

During a work event a little while back I learnt how important the scalp is and it’s always something people forget. It’s basically like our face,where we should be protecting it like we do in our skincare routine. So I use this product after I’ve washed my hair and just spray a few pumps onto my scalp and massage in. It helps breakage and hair loss with fingers crossed thicker healthier hair! I’ve only been using this for a little while so haven’t noticed any effects yet.

Similar with the Aveda product, I’ve only just started using this serum on my hair so haven’t seen any difference yet. But like I’ve mentioned my thinning hair has been something that has quite upset me recently so after a bit of researching I read a lot of reviews about this serum and the thickening of peoples hair so thought I would give it a whirl. You basically apply a few drops to this in different parts of your scalp and rub in - just be careful not to use too much as you will end up with greasy locks! 

This is something I’ve repurchased quite a few times and is actually quite a multi-purpose product. I really like this whole range from Bumble, and for someone who puts my hair through a lot of damage and styling I love it! It softens and detangles your hair so you can spray onto damp hair, it also protects you from heat + UV rays (which I think people forget about). I also tend to use it on my dry hair before using styling tools as well!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig