Sunday 25 August 2019

My First Impressions of Pai Skincare || Clean Beauty + Sensitive Skin

Pau Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, Pai Skincare Rosehip Oil, rosehip oil, benefits of reshape, benefits of organic beauty, benefits of jojoba, Pai Skincare Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator review, Vegan beauty, clean beauty, organic beauty, best beauty brands for sensitive skin, best uk vegan beauty brands, Pai Skincare Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil review, Pai Skincare Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser review
Pau Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, Pai Skincare Rosehip Oil, rosehip oil, benefits of reshape, benefits of organic beauty, benefits of jojoba, Pai Skincare Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator review, Vegan beauty, clean beauty, organic beauty, best beauty brands for sensitive skin, best uk vegan beauty brands, Pai Skincare Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil review, Pai Skincare Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser review
Pau Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, Pai Skincare Rosehip Oil, rosehip oil, benefits of reshape, benefits of organic beauty, benefits of jojoba, Pai Skincare Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator review, Vegan beauty, clean beauty, organic beauty, best beauty brands for sensitive skin, best uk vegan beauty brands, Pai Skincare Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil review, Pai Skincare Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser review
Pau Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, Pai Skincare Rosehip Oil, rosehip oil, benefits of reshape, benefits of organic beauty, benefits of jojoba, Pai Skincare Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator review, Vegan beauty, clean beauty, organic beauty, best beauty brands for sensitive skin, best uk vegan beauty brands, Pai Skincare Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil review, Pai Skincare Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser review
Pau Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, Pai Skincare Rosehip Oil, rosehip oil, benefits of reshape, benefits of organic beauty, benefits of jojoba, Pai Skincare Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator review, Vegan beauty, clean beauty, organic beauty, best beauty brands for sensitive skin, best uk vegan beauty brands, Pai Skincare Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil review, Pai Skincare Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser review


I’ve been working in the beauty world for the past few years so a lot of brands and products end up living on my shelf. I have to admit I’ve been caught up in the strange little world of buying and having copious amounts of things for my one little face.  Plus not even really looking into the more eco and sustainable sides of products and ingredients. So something I have started to become a lot more interested and aware of is a) not purchasing products because Instagram tells me to and b) and a brands ethos, ingredients and what impact said brand is having on the world we live in. 

So first up on my little journey and brand spotlight is Pai skincare. If you haven’t heard about this brand it’s main thing is all about sensitive skin and making everything about the customer. So the word Pai actually means Goodness and that basically sums up their products. All products are free from parabens, alcohol, SLS/SLES and artificial fragrance. They also make sure not to include any harmful ingredients that will upset sensitive skin. Moving on from ingredients, the brand never tests on animals (and this even includes making sure that in the supply chain no animal ingredients are used). Packaging wise everything that can be is recyclable or biodegradable. Some parts of products may be made from plastic due to the way certain ingredients have to be packed, otherwise the actual product can go off and wouldn’t be good to use. 

Now on-to products! I personally use the Lightwork Rosehip Cleansing Oil and Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser to double cleanse every evening. I haven’t really had much experience with an oil cleanser (apart from the Dermalogica pre-cleanse, which is a bit more runny and harder to get onto my face without dropping it everywhere). But I’m not even being dramatic but this cleanser is life changing. I do tend to use more than the 3-4 pumps that is suggested and use probably more like 5 but I wear a lot of makeup. You pop it on to dry skin and really rub into your face, unlike some cleansers that smudge your makeup everywhere to the point you look super scary it doesn’t seem to do that. Wet your fingers and massage the oil, to create a milk-like substance. This product is made to wash off just with water but I personally always just use a cloth to really get my makeup off. I then go in with a double cleanse and use the Camellia + Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser to make sure everything is off. Just make sure you have a dry face again before applying otherwise it just sort of slips round all over your face rather than getting into your skin. The fab thing about this cleanser (both of them in fact) is it cleans your face but doesn’t strip away all of the natural oils. I used to think if my face was squeaky clean but recently found on thats actually a bad thing as it means all of your natural oils have been stripped away meaning when you go to bed your skin will work over time to produce sebum so of us oily skin people out there - that’s not what you want! 

Another product I now can’t go without in my routine is the micro-bead free Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator. It’s such a gentle exfoliator is doesn’t feel super rough and like it’s your damaging your skin. To be honest I actually don’t own many exfoliates and use the MAC Cosmetics Charcoal one which I do really like and thing it helps with breakouts but it’s very rough so you can’t use it that much. So this Pai one is great for people with sensitive skin and find exfoliators to rough or causing irritation. 

Moving onto Rosehip, it wouldn’t be a blogpost about Pai without talking about what they are famous for! Originally their famous Rosehip Oil was in the Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream before the Rosehip Oil launched as a product on it’s own. I tend to use this in rotation with a couple of other night serums. I would say just be careful with what you are doing with it as I have dropped it on clothings/bed sheets and it makes a mess! Touch wood the washing machine is doing a good job to get the stains out so far! 

In terms of the day creams (aka moisturisers) they offer, I have only used the Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream and I didn’t think it beat my current favourite (Estee Lauder Daywear). However if you suffer with super dry skin the Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream should be for you as I’ve heard raving reviews and people swearing by it! 

So there we have my initial points into the Pai range on the products I have used and how I have incorporated them into my daily routine. Don’t forget as ever ask me any questions! 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It is a proficient post that you have shared here about cosmetic products. I got some unique and valuable information from your post. Thankful to you for sharing this post here. Korean Skin Care Products USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skincare is really important nowadays and if you neglect your skin you get pimple or acne for that you would use anti acne products in Pakistan to get rid of that acne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig