Tuesday 25 February 2020

My Slimming World Journey || Weightloss Before + After

slimming world uk, slimming world review, slimming world, weightloss journey, how to loose weight, quick weightloss, easy way to loose weight, slimming world journey, before and after weightloss, slimming world before and after
slimming world uk, slimming world review, slimming world, weightloss journey, how to loose weight, quick weightloss, easy way to loose weight, slimming world journey, before and after weightloss, slimming world before and after
slimming world uk, slimming world review, slimming world, weightloss journey, how to loose weight, quick weightloss, easy way to loose weight, slimming world journey, before and after weightloss, slimming world before and after


Let’s put it out there I don’t think I’ve ever been happy with my weight. Your weight does not define you in any shape or form and a lot of people have message me about I looked fine before & I didn’t need to lose weight. I chose to start my Slimming World Journey in July of 2019 and it was something I wanted to do for myself to kick my butt into action. I had gone on holiday a few months prior and had probably put on a stone and wanted to shift it. I was sick of looking in the mirror and crying at my pasty rolls of flesh. So I decided to do something about it for ME. Looking back now I was actually classed as overweight on the BMI scale so I’m actually a lot healthier than I was. 

Starting my Slimming World journey. It actually all began when my Mum saw a poster at the end of our road and wanted to join, so I said I would go with her as she was a little anxious about it. I I started mid-july and during my seven month journey I have lost just over a stone and a half (23lbs). There have been weeks where I haven’t completely stuck to plan so there have been a bit more of a slower weight loss journey. For me this isn’t just a quick fix, it’s a lifestyle change and I want to be able to stick to this weight. 

I’ve finally started to notice my weightloss and felt a lot more confident in the last few weeks. It’s nice to put on an outfit and not cry in front of the mirror anymore. I still have 11lbs more to go to reach my target weight but I am so proud of how far I’ve come and health wise I feel SO much better too!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig